Oh My GOD Gosh - Google

"1 Click 2 Information."

Google - "1 Click 2 Information"

Search Google for your results

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My internet dairy .

Life between real life community and internet community a.k.a cyber community .
How do we need to balance it in life . ???

Comparison between below

Real life community
Wake up to go to work
Work from 9am to 5 pm
Lunch in fast food restaurant
Evening go for jogging
Dinner with friends .
Watch TV my best sitcom
Well rest and sleep

VS

Internet life community
Check my first e-mail for the day .
Online on IM , my favorite mp3 player
Lunch using quick microwave – Ting! Ting!
Let my fingers rest , after clicking mouse & keyboard
Candle light dinner with my PC daily
Chit chat with my cyber friends .
There is no sleeping here .

Well in real life , so many stress and problem . Have to tackle one by one or multitasking .

For internet life is stress free . Important to have a 24 internet connection , stock of Coke and Corn Chips . Not forgeting my faithful PC .

these 2 life i been thru before . still going on with real daily life . For online world , gone thru a 3 month - 24 hours online . that life was the best time of my life .

one answer to balance
12 hours real life 12 hours internet life .

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home